Junior Security Technical Manager
Val de Vie has an exciting full-time position available within estate security team. The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively and accurately under strict deadlines.
The responsibilities of the job incumbent include the following functions: • Database Management • Impro Access Control Commissioning • Manage CCTV System • Assist Security Technical Manager with network maintenance at a software and programming level • Building op pc’s and hardware repairs • Assist with the management of the technical on-site security team.
Skills & Training:
• SQL Server (Basic Experience Required)
• Impro Access Control (Training can be Provided)
• Bosch Video Management (Training can be provided)
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Online Intelligence (CiiMS) (Training Can be Provided)
• Networking Systems (N+)
• Hardware Systems (A+)
• Team Management (At least 1 Year)
• Project Management (At least 1 Year)
• IT / Technical Experience (At least 5 Years)
• Security Systems (Access Control, CCTV, Booms, Sliding Gate Motors, Electric Fence Systems) (At least 3 Years)
• Valid driver’s License Required
• Own Reliable Transport
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Willing to be on standby for remote assistance
• Excellent health and work ethic
• Possess passion for the Security Technical Industry
A market related salary is offered.
All suitable candidates are requested to submit applications, with condensed CV, to email@example.com by 17 October 2019. Please state name of position in subject line. Should you not be contacted within two weeks after the closing date, then unfortunately your application can be regarded as unsuccessful.